- a day held dear by pagans
- communion with the dead
- worship of the dead
- festival honoring their sun god and Samhain
- the lord of the dead. (Both are really Satan)
1 Corinthians 10:20,21 “But I say, that the things which the Gentiles sacrifice, they sacrifice to devils, and not to God: and I would not that ye should have fellowship with devils. Ye cannot drink the cup of the Lord, and the cup of devils: ye cannot be partakers of the Lord’s table, and of the table of devils.”
- all about sex
- set up for homosexuals
- St. Valentines day Massacre
- From Feb. 13 to 15, the Romans celebrated the feast of Lupercalia
- Pope Gelasius I muddled things in the 5th century by combining St. Valentine’s Day with Lupercalia to expel the pagan rituals
- always falls on a Sunday in April
- Date always changes
- Celebration of pagan fertility god
- Giving Thanks and worship of Jesus sacrifice for us saying that because he rose on a Sunday????? worship and services are performed on Sunday
- Astarte Queen of Heaven
- Made up day for the birth of Christ
- Shepards took flocks in near the end of October early November
- Christ mass performed in the catholic church puts our Lord back on the cross or alter dieing all over again.
- The invention of santa claus knows each child and their names … knows if they have been good or bad/only the Father is omnipotent. Now we are liars too.
- Children being used .. parents then go and get the kids presents … over spending and stress! Challenges with peer groups.(oh I got this and look what you got kids then have temptations cause they want what some one else has) Coveting
Where did they come from? and why?
- Constantine and the Vatican at the time made a lot of changes in order to appease the Christians and the pagans.
- The Hebrews were then not the chosen people in their eyes and books. This is not the truth!
- All celebrations of any sort have strong drink and revelry involved all of which have been frowned upon
- Are these even mentioned in the Bible?
- Every one celebrates , all the children are involved. They expect presents on these days. Every one thinks they are celebrating our Saviors birthday!
- Every one thinks they are celebrating and remembering our Saviors death and resurrection .
- There are certain days that the pagan rituals are performed most if not all are performed on these days that we think are religious holidays. When in fact we should be celebrating the days that God the Father has set out in the Bible. The Bible is the Word and the Word is truth!
- Why is the Sabbath not kept Holy?
- How Many People think the Sabbath is Sunday?
- Desensitizing the masses
Lets see what scripture says about traditions:
Matthew 15:2 Why do thy disciples transgress the tradition of the elders? for they wash not their hands when they eat bread.
Matthew 15:3 But he answered and said unto them, Why do ye also transgress the commandment of God by your tradition?
Matthew 15:6 And honor not his father or his mother, he shall be free. Thus have ye made the commandment of God of none effect by your tradition.
Mark 7:3 For the Pharisees, and all the Jews, except they wash their hands oft, eat not, holding the tradition of the elders.
Mark 7:5 Then the Pharisees and scribes asked him, Why walk not thy disciples according to the tradition of the elders, but eat bread with unwashen hands?
Mark 7:8 For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
Mark 7:9 And he said unto them, Full well ye reject the commandment of God, that ye may keep your own tradition.
Mark 7:13 Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.
Colossians 2:8 Beware lest any man spoil you through philosophy and vain deceit, after the tradition of men, after the rudiments of the world, and not after Christ.
2 Thessalonians 3:6 Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.
1 Peter 1:18 Forasmuch as ye know that ye were not redeemed with corruptible things, as silver and gold, from your vain conversation received by tradition from your fathers;
These are but a few scriptures on traditions so now that you know, “We ought to obey God rather than man”.
Do not be ignorant of this truth my brethren